WANTED: Reprint and E-Print Production Specialist
This individual will work in the reprint production department
to create PDF versions of articles from iCopyright-tagged
publisher websites, and to coordinate printing and delivery of
reprint and e-print orders with the company's reprint production
- Maintaining and developing relationships with reprint
partners and other marketing communication’s vendors.
- Creating PDF Reprint and E-Print masters.
- Managing the production, scheduling and delivery of
reprint and e-print orders.
- Estimating and budgeting of reprint and e-print orders.
- Assisting with the design and production of advertising
- Developing reports to track all projects
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in print
production and coordination.
- Print Production experience at a publishing company,
reprint company, ad agency, or printer.
- Graphic design and layout skills.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working with HTML editing programs and
Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Photoshop is a plus.
- Even temperament style with resourcefulness in
high-pressure, fast-paced situations.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Ability to manage projects autonomously while working
within a team structure.
- P.C. with Internet service and an email account.
- Telephone and cell phone.
- Ability to work from home or remote office.
- Monthly base commensurate with experience.
- Cash bonuses based on performance milestones.
- Pre-IPO stock options.
Send résumé and references to:
Attention Michael O'Donnell
4580 Klahanie Drive SE, #475
Issaquah, WA 98029
WANTED: Online Sales Agent. We are seeking an experienced customer service representative.
This is a contract position with opportunity to convert to a full-time salaried position. The candidate must have relevant experience in customer service via online chat and phone. This is a work-from-home position. The candidate must have a PC and a high-speed Internet connection.
- chatting with customers via live chat
- managing online knowledge base and FAQ
- processing orders
- running reports
- account management
- 3-5 years working in Internet customer service
- excellent writing/typing communications skills
- customer relationship management skills
- a computer with Internet service and an email account
- a telephone and cell phone
- ability to work from home or remote office
Send resume and references to:
- monthly base plus commissions
- pre-IPO stock options
iCopyright, Inc. / Clip&Copy
4580 Klahanie Drive SE, Number 475
Issaquah, WA 98029
WANTED: Top-notch Web Designer.
We are entering an exciting new phase of growth, and need more web design and authoring help.
This position is an hourly contract position, telecommuting OK, with the potential for longer-term employment should things work out. We are a small team of dedicated professionals, and we are very picky about whom we ask to join us. The optimal candidate will:
If you are interested, please send a résumé, some samples of your work and your expected rates to jobs@iCopyright.com.
- have experience designing and authoring enterprise Internet software in HTML and CSS
- avoid authoring tools, or at least be able to translate their output into clean, small, component-based HTML fragments
- understand how to avoid browser-specific pitfalls
- possess a good eye for design and user interface, and be able to create needed graphical elements
- have experience working in a fast-paced, geographically distributed environment, and understand why bug trackers and source code control systems are necessary in that kind of environment
- be cool, self-directed and fun to work with.